West London Business (WLB), one of London’s premier business groups, represents over 800 businesses from SMEs through to large multi-national corporations, supporting our members and providing business networking events, marketing support, lobbying programmes and information platforms.
- July 8, 2015 8:00 am
- Grange Wellington Hotel, 71 Vincent Square, London, SW1P 2PA
Are you frustrated that your sales people are attending lots of meetings and writing proposals that do not result in sales?
Are your team terrified of networking and making cold calls?
Luke Davies, Managing Director of Sandler Training (London City) is a top UK award winning trainer and coach that brings over 20 years’ experience in sales and management development, will provide you with a systematic, measurable sales and business development framework in this interactive sales masterclass and ongoing tools to help you reach your goals.
Breakfast will be provided.
Member rate: £10+VAT
Non Member rate:£25+VAT
Sponsorship opportunities available.
- July 15, 2015 6:30 pm
- , , ,
You are invited to join us on the Terrace at the House of Lords overlooking the Thames, kindly hosted by Lord Clive Soley. This is one of the highlights of our events calendar traditionally attracting over 80 senior corporate guests. This event is the perfect opportunity to network, entertain clients and relax in the historic surrounding of the Palace of Westminster.
Drinks and canapes will be served.
House of Lords
Cholmondeley Room & Terrace
London, SW1A 0PW
Drinks and bowl food will be served.
Member rate: £65+VAT
Non Member rate: £95+VAT
- September 16, 2015 12:00 pm
- Marriot, Marriot Heathrow, Bath Road, Hayes, UB3 5AN
John Holland Kaye has been intrinsically involved with Heathrow’s development and productivity for a large part of his career. Taking up the role of Chief Executive last year he joins us to give an outline of his career highlights and an insight into what is needed to steer one of the largest business flagships in the world.
Bath Road, Heathrow Airport
Member rate: £60+VAT
Non member rate : £85+VAT
Early bird tickets available until July 30th
- September 24, 2015 6:30 pm
- The Hock Cellar, Fullers Brewery, , london, W4 2QB
24th September 2015, 6.30pm-9.00pm
Venue: The Hock Cellar, Fullers Brewery, Chiswick, W4 2QB
Cost: Member rate: £25.00 + VAT
Non Member rate: £40.00 + VAT
Refreshments and buffet included
Come and sample the locally brewed beer at one of our most popular networking events that attracted more than 100 businesses last year. Fuller’s brewery are kindly sponsoring the event by providing their award winning beer free of charge.
This event is now one of the highlights in the West London Business events calendar. Not only will you informally meet like-minded businesses, you may also win a minute-of-fame opportunity to present your company to the audience.
Attend this event if you would like to:
- Explore new business opportunities
- Grow your network
- Promote your business and raise your profile
- Find out more about West London Business’s alternative services
Sponsorship opportunities available. Please contact Sue to discuss further
- 2 per company but special offers are available, if you would like to bring guests. Contact us on 0208 607 2500 to discuss further
- You can also display pop-up stands and company literature, £100 + VAT for Members, £150 + VAT for Non Members. Space is limited
- October 2, 2015 12:00 pm
- , , ,
Ben Giddens who is the owner of the Wembley Park who will give us an update on this impressive development. They last reported on the development three years ago and will have a considerable amount of information about their future plans for this West London area.
Venue: Holiday Inn, Wembley
Member rate: £60+VAT
Non member rate:£85+VAT
Early birds will be available until 3rd August
- Business Lunch with Richard Fuller @oneovertheait , #networking #sunisout #WestLondon #kewbridge
- On our way to film @beefikeefi with @WestLBusiness at @OneOverTheAit near #KewBridge today. It's work... honest! @FullersBrewery
- West London Business Appoint new Chief!! http://t.co/5eGygjMlh8 http://t.co/AADjKJEzwG