West London Business (WLB), one of London’s premier business groups, represents over 800 businesses from SMEs through to large multi-national corporations, supporting our members and providing business networking events, marketing support, lobbying programmes and information platforms.
- September 16, 2015 12:00 pm
- London Heathrow Marriott, Bath Road, Hayes, UB3 5AN
John Holland Kaye has been intrinsically involved with Heathrow’s development and productivity for a large part of his career. Taking up the role of Chief Executive last year he joins us to give an outline of his career highlights and an insight into what is needed to steer one of the largest business flagships in the world.
Bath Road, Heathrow Airport
Member rate: £60+VAT
Non member rate : £85+VAT
Early bird tickets available until July 30th
- September 24, 2015 6:30 pm
- The Hock Cellar, Fullers Brewery, , london, W4 2QB
24th September 2015, 6.30pm-9.00pm
Venue: The Hock Cellar, Fullers Brewery, Chiswick, W4 2QB
Cost: Member rate: £25.00 + VAT
Non Member rate: £40.00 + VAT
Refreshments and buffet included
Hillingdon and Ruislip Chamber members can come at member rate
Tour of the brewery included at 5.00pm. Please indicated if you wish to join the tour on booking.
Come and sample the locally brewed beer at one of our most popular networking events that attracted more than 100 businesses last year. Fuller’s brewery are kindly sponsoring the event by providing their award winning beer free of charge.
This event is now one of the highlights in the West London Business events calendar. Not only will you informally meet like-minded businesses, you may also win a minute-of-fame opportunity to present your company to the audience.
Sponsorship opportunities available. Please contact Sue to discuss further
- 2 per company but special offers are available, if you would like to bring guests. Contact us on 0208 607 2500 to discuss further
- You can also display pop-up stands and company literature, £100 + VAT for Members, £150 + VAT for Non Members. Space is limited
- October 2, 2015 12:00 pm
- , , ,
Ben Giddens Development Director of Quintain who will give us an update on the impressive Wembley Park Development. Quintain last reported on the development three years ago and will have a considerable amount of information to relay to us about their future plans for this iconic West London area including London Designer Outlet Skills Academy and a new theatre complex.
Venue: Holiday Inn, Wembley
Member rate: £60+VAT
Non member rate:£85+VAT
Early birds discounts will be available until 3rd August
- October 14, 2015 8:00 am
- Holiday Inn Wembley, Empire Way, Wembley, HA9 8DS
This breakfast event will raise awareness of the main factors required when considering taking a business online. Having attended this session you will be able to create a clear set of next steps for your online presence.
1 billion customers are online… are you?
Why you should attend:
- Gain an understanding of the potential of global e-commerce
- Find out about the different routes to market including web stores, e-commerce marketplaces.
- Understand the importance of localisation in the global marketplace
- SEO – Simple steps to make your business more visible for global customers
- Make the right decisions on social media strategies
- Plan for success with 5 simple tips for e-commerce platforms
Steven Stott is an online entrepreneur and business start up mentor at Middlesex University. Over the past 3 years he has organically developed a £1 million online business and will share how he achieved this in this interactive session.
Breakfast will be provided.
Car parking is available free of charge
Nearest tube: Wembley Park
Early bird Member rate: £8+VAT (till 28 August)
Early bird Non member rate: £15+VAT (till 28 August)
Member rate: £10+VAT
Non Member rate: £25+VAT
In partnership with
- #westlondon business awards fast approaching enter now http://t.co/ly2Y9VGnZT with Jason Donovan as MC London… https://t.co/XEaiYXpIMk
- WLB hosting John Lewis, Barclays , Tesla and others to a discussion lunch today -- looking at key West London issues and lobbying needs
- WLB working on a transport paper for Park Royal with Peter Bretts -- priorities and ideas for TfL.… https://t.co/tJ34XdYFXC