This year Brunel University London are offering 2 week fully funded micro internships in conjunction with Santander Universities.
We are all too aware of the struggles students and especially new graduates face when searching for opportunities fresh out of University. You may have once been in their shoes, degree in hand, full of optimism but unsure on the next step.
This scheme brings together emerging talent and growing businesses within the creative industries. All with the support of Santander’s funding and the Brunel University London Careers Service – within the Professional Development Centre.
Micro Summer Internship Scheme – 2 Weeks
- Will be worked on a full time basis (35 hours per week).
- The internship start date must be between 18th June 2018 and 31st August 2018.
- The scheme is open to all current students and recent graduate from creative and humanities courses.
- The scheme is fully funded by Santander Universities.
Your organisation must fit the following criteria:
- Must be a registered and UK based company.
- Annual turnover of less than £50 million
- Fewer than 250 employees
If you would like submit a vacancy as part of the scheme please complete the attached template and return to Emma Telford (email@example.com) via email. All vacancies as part of the scheme must be submitted by Friday 18th May ready to be advertised to students/graduates the week commencing 21st May.