The second cohort of the Better Futures green business support programme, delivered through Green Business Action London (GBAL), gets underway in April with applications open now.
If you would like help with your company’s sustainability journey, get on board with the next Better Futures cohort. All support is free as it is funded by the UK government to drive London to Net Zero by 2030.
The Better Futures programme includes:
● Grants for sustainable innovations and energy efficiency initiatives.
● Free access to an online learning portal where you’ll learn ways to future-proof your business.
● Consultancy with experts from a range of fields including energy, Life Cycle Assessments, B Corp, marketing, etc.
● 12 months free access to a carbon calculator to measure your business carbon footprint.
● A tailored carbon reduction plan in line with national regulations.
● A free energy audit and energy reduction report to help reduce your energy bills.
The first cohort is well underway and if you would prefer to join immediately, sessions on the following topics are available:
• Friday 19 January – Online carbon auditing catch-up session: recapping what it means to measure your carbon footprint and how to do so.
• Thursday 25 January – In-person leadership workshop: Sharpen your leadership skills to drive Net Zero engagement within your team and wider networks.
• Thursday 1 February – Online supply chain engagement session: Identify your main suppliers and design an engagement strategy to tackle your scope 3 emissions.
• Thursday 8 February – In-person Materials & Innovation Drop-in session: Book a 1-2-1 session with an innovation and materials expert to work to make your product more sustainable.
If you’d like to attend any of these free sessions, or for more information, get in touch with Environmental Sustainability Manager Marta Martinez.