Join the PRBG Infrastructure Summit and discover the latest news on broadband, the built environment, urban movement and power networks on the estate, as well as updates from the Old Oak and Park Royal Development Corporation!
No events to show
The PRBG Infrastructure Summit is back. This is the place to be if you wish to stay up to date with the very latest on broadband, the built environment, urban movement (post-COVID19) and power networks. Panel discussions will be followed by Q&As and then the opportunity to network from 5 - 5:30pm.
- Beverley Archer, Park Royal Programme Manager, OPDC
- Clare Healy, Principal Transport Officer, OPCD
- Tom Cardis, Head of Planning Policy, OPDC
- Emma Williamson, Director of Planning, OPCD
- Matt Ogden, Senior Business Development Manager, Community Fibre
- Mark Williamson, Head of Business to Business, Community Fibre
- Mike Savery, Partnership Development Manager, ITS
- Dave Hudson, Business Development Director, ITS
- Luke Hughes, Network Planning Manager at UK Power Networks
- Rodger Yuile, Head of Connections, SEPD region, SSEN
- Sarah Spateri, Park Royal Business Group Manager, West London Business
- David Wilby, Planning and Delivery Manager, Transport for London
- Lena Fricker, Graduate, Transport for London
Please bring a drink, nibbles and good humour to your desk!
The summit will take place via Zoom and is FREE TO ATTEND. If you have any questions about the event, please email Sarah at email@example.com, or call her on 020 8607 2500.
Kindly supported by