No events to show
The West London Business annual Christmas Reception brings together senior professionals from across the sub-region. Join us on Thursday 3rd December from 4:40 to 6:30pm for a very special evening, hosted online.
We're changing up our format this year, and will be featuring a more intimate 'in conversation' session, with Charlie Bigham, Founder of Bigham’s who this year became a B Corp and pledged to go carbon neutral in 2021 – all very much in the spirit of our ambitions for the wider West London economy in the coming years.
Additionally, we'll be taking the opportunity to celebrate the companies shortlisted for this years' WLB Awards. Their achievements this year have really taken 'demonstrating excellence' to the next level, displaying world class innovation and resilience in their respective industries.
This will be followed by facilitated networking in Breakout rooms, where you can meet other attendees over a beverage and some nibbles of your choice.
- Guests arrive
- Welcome – Chris Maw, Chair, WLB
- A look back and a look forward - Andrew Dakers, CEO, WLB and PRBG
- Interview with Charlie Bigham
- Q & A
- West London Business Awards 2021 Shortlist Celebration
- Introduction to networking
- Networking break-out rooms
Price (per person):
- Free for businesses with 10 or fewer staff
- Non Members' price of £14+VAT
- WLB Members' price of £9+VAT
- Companies shortlisted for the WLB Awards 2021 £9+VAT