Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this event near you?
Register your interest now
Join TechWest.London and Upstream on Thursday 28 March 2019 at Huckletree West for networking and a panel discussion on different live applications of Blockchain Technology.
- Alecia Esson, Founder and Director, Nxsteps Group Ltd (Chair)
- Derek Myers, Director, Beond - speaking about the Zero Carbon Project
- Khushnama Davar, Director, Trade Product Management, HSBC - one of the first banks to conduct a commercial trade finance transaction on blockchain
- Sukhi Jutla, Founder and COO, MarketOrders
- Oliver Bolton, CEO, Almond.org
TechWest.London helps build the connections within West London’s tech and creative community, provide support in filling infrastructure gaps where required, and ensure the sector is recognised for its national contribution and global success. Centred on the M4’s Silicon Alley, Heathrow’s global gateway and ‘TV Triangle’ West London is a critical cluster in London and the wider UK’s creative and tech industries.
The event takes place in one of West London's hot spots - Hucktletree West. Huckletree is a workspace accelerator bringing together a diverse, disruptive community of startups, scaleups, innovation teams and global brands - all powered by the belief that collaboration is key to building a successful business. A place where "creativity meets talent and curiosity inspires innovation".
- WLB and Upstream Members: £10+VAT*
- Non-Members: £15+VAT
If you would like more information about the event, please contact Clarence Bretz at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 020 8607 2500.
*If you are a member of West London Business or Upstream, please use the Promotional Code MEMBDISCOUNT when you register to trigger the discount. This code is only valid for our members.