Managing business impacts during the Coronavirus outbreak.
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this event near you?
Register your interest now
Talk at Ten is a webcast series aimed at helping employers and employees manage the business impacts of Coronavirus.
Date/Time: Thursday 4 June at 10am
As lockdown restrictions ease and the world begins "a new normal", join us for discussion about the future of business for all sectors in the sub-region and how we can establish a low-carbon recovery.
- Mark Davey, UK Sales and Marketing Manager, Singapore Airlines
- Simon Holmes, Member of the UK Competition Appeal Tribunal and Visiting Fellow, Centre for Competition Law and Economics
- Richard Roberts, Inquiry Lead, Volans
- Tony Mulvahil, Managing Director, Planning for the Best
- German Dector-Vega, Co-founder, The Future Fox and London Director, Sustrans
With a special performance from West London concert pianist Harriet Stubbs!
This webcast is free for all registrants.
Kindly supported by:
This webinar is part of: