Learn about how your business can benefit from the Government's Kickstart Scheme.
No events to show
Join WLB for a webinar covering all elements of the Kickstart Scheme.
Interested in taking on a young person for a placement in your business? Half-way through an application and need some help? Heard about the scheme on the news and just want to know more?
WLB is proud to act as an aggregator for the Kickstart Scheme, helping businesses interested in taking on a smaller number of placements and allowing them to access the scheme. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, or if you want to organise a placement.
The Kickstart Scheme offers funding to employers to organise work placements for young people (aged 16 to 24) who are on Universal Credit and are deemed to be at risk of long-term unemployment. Find out more here.
Employers of all sizes can apply for funding which covers:
Associated employer National Insurance contributions
Employer minimum automatic enrolment contributions
- Bipin Jha, Managing Director, Work Work
- David Hinton, Co-Founder, Kickstart Lab
- David Warnes, Deputy Principal: Strategy, Planning and Communications, West London College
- Matt Lent, CEO, Spark!
- Andrew Dakers, CEO, West London Business
- Clara Haglund, Kickstart Coordinator, West London Business