Join the next Park Royal Breakfast Forum and meet other Park Royal businesses!
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this event near you?
Register your interest now
As with all Park Royal Breakfast Forums, a panel discussion on key developments in the HR industry and analysis from expert speakers will open the forum, before a Q&A session, facilitated by Andrew Dakers, CEO West London Business. The panel will be followed by facilitated networking, so that you have the chance to meet other business leaders working on the Park Royal estate and further afield.
Join us on Wednesday 14th July to discover the very latest developments and strategies in business to ensure that Justice, Equity, Diversity and Inclusivity are top of the agenda.
· How to ensure that minorities are not disproportionately affected by the rapid changes in the Covid job market
· Explore the benefits of embracing and embedding inclusion and diversity in your business
· Focus on the importance of inclusion and diversity as an important key to success.
· Shift your behaviour and outcomes
· Identify practical measures that bring long term value to the workplace
· Optimise your business practice to ensure that promotions and internal processes contribute to staff fulfilment, innovation and customer/ stakeholder satisfaction
Hephzi Pemberton - CEO, The Equality Group; Author of The Diversity Playbook
Angela McKeever - Assistant Director Employment & Skills, Ealing Council
Karen Partridge - Fellow CIPD; Director, Plus Change Consulting and Coaching
Karen will look at the JEDI principle from an employer’s and HR perspective – pitfalls to avoid and how to attract applicants from a diverse background , a deeper understanding of global HR issues and how we compare to the rest of Europe/ the world.
More Speakers TBC
Free for PRBG members/ associate members
Free for Park Royal businesses with 10 or fewer employees that register with firstname.lastname@example.org for a free Associate PRBG Membership
£5+VAT for all others
For more information about the event, please contact Rohan Gupta via email: email@example.com