Join the PRBG Infrastructure Summit and discover the latest news on broadband, the built environment, urban movement and power networks on the estate, as well as updates from the Old Oak and Park Royal Development Corporation!
No events to show
** Please register on this page if you would like to attend the summit virtually. If you would like to attend the summit in-person, please do so by clicking here. **
The PRBG Infrastructure Summit is back. This is the place to be if you wish to stay up to date with the very latest on broadband, the built environment, urban movement (post-COVID19) and power networks. Panel discussions will be followed by Q&As and then the opportunity to network in-person.
- 9:30am - Welcome – Sarah Spateri, PRBG Manager
- 9:35am – The Park Royal fibre loop - Mike Savery, ITS technology group and Paul Valentine, Spire
- 9:45am – Questions, Andrew Dakers, CEO, PRBG
Power supply: addressing growth in demand and net zero
- 9:50am - UK Power Networks current and future network in Park Royal - Luke Hughes, Network Planning Manager
- 10am - SSE current and future network in Park Royal - Senior representative tbc
- 10:10am - Future solar and heat network infrastructure in Park Royal - Dan Epstein, Sustainability, OPDC
- 10:20am - Questions, Andrew Dakers, CEO, PRBG
- 10:30am - Transport and the OPDC Local plan, Tom Cardis, Head of Planning Policy, OPDC
- 10:40am - HS2 and Park Royal, Senior representative tbc, HS2
- 10:50am - Questions, Andrew Dakers, CEO, PRBG
- 10:55am - Closing remarks – David Lunts, Chief Executive, OPDC
- 11am – Optional networking until 11:30am
Please arrive promptly at 9:15 am for a 9:30am start. The summit will run through to 11am, after which there will be optional networking until 11:30am.
Tickets: Free to attend by members and non-members
If you have any queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly supported by