Heathrow invites you to their new SME Supply Chain Academy programme on November 23rd from 9am – 5pm. This programme aims to provide SMEs the opportunity to enhance your existing skills and knowledge to work in the airport environment and with their Tier 1 partners.
The Heathrow Supply Chain Academy is a brand-new SME engagement programme developed this year. They are partnering with Costain to deliver three specially curated sessions exploring topics ranging from behavioural safety and sustainability to commercial awareness and acumen.
Spaces are limited and will be offered on a first come first served basis.
Module: Introduction to Behavioural Safety
Course delivered by: Costain’s Behavioural Management team
Aim: To introduce and learn about the basics of Costain Behavioural Safety (CBS)
Duration: 3 hours
Module: Sustainability and Heathrow 2.0
Course delivered by: Andrew MacGregor, Sustainable Procurement Lead, Heathrow
– To provide an introduction to the ‘whats’ and ‘whys’ of CBS.
– To understand how our leadership behaviours, the things we say and do, impact on the performance of our teams.
– To indicate how to implement CBS in the ‘Real World’
Aims: To introduce the Heathrow 2.0 vision, how the Balanced Scorecard measures SME contributions, and what that contribution looks like for an SME.
– To introduce the Heathrow 2.0 vision / Balanced Scorecard.
– To outline how SMEs – in their day-to-day – can support the journey we are on towards the 2.0 vision.
– To signpost what help is available.
Module: Commercial Awareness & Acumen
Course delivered by: Raheel Khan, Commercial Services Manager.
Aim: To introduce the essentials of commercial management.
Duration: 2.5 hours
Objective: To understand how robust and effective management enables strong project performance by assuring on time, on budget delivery and mitigating risk.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to email@example.com and one of our team will be happy to help you out