Co-Innovate have an exciting Innovation Masterclass series coming up in July facilitated and presented to you by one of Co-Innovate’s Innovation Directors Professor Robert Holdway. By working across three sessions – and exploring the critical capabilities – you will gain the tools, capacity, skills, and confidence to respond to the challenges of change. This will help you adapt to the now, shape your future thinking and future proof your business.
Each masterclass is deigned to be interactive, engaging and hopefully fun…
What will you learn / take away from the session?
• Supercharge your projects – see faster results, outcomes and financial impacts
• Understand the tools that can help respond and adapt to the ‘new normal’
• Help you stay relevant as customer behaviours change
• Come up with new creative solutions to the problems you face
• Speed up thinking and test ideas more quickly
• Increase your flexibility, agility and adaptability
• Help you stay competitive in a changing world
• Find out who can help, support and fund your project
Each session will be run face-to-face and as interactive as possible on campus at Brunel University London, Uxbridge from 9:30am until 3:30pm. Below are the dates and the link which will take you to the booking website. Places are limited so if you are interested in attending the Innovation Masterclass Series please register and the Co-Innovate team will send you a business questionnaire and confirm your place.
• Innovation Masterclass 1: Understanding the Innovation Process, Date: 12th July 2022
• Innovation Masterclass 2: Building an Innovation Culture, Date: 20th July 2022
• Innovation Masterclass 3: Towards Net Zero – How sustainability can drive innovation in your business, Date: 26th July 2022