The London West Innovation Network is to deliver a new programme from Ealing Council for fully funded and bespoke sales & marketing support for SMEs. Starting in October 2023 this programme reaffirms Ealing’s commitment to nurturing small and thriving businesses within the borough. Accelerate Ealing is a comprehensive programme designed to boost the sales and marketing functions of Ealing SMEs.
Between October 2023 to June 2024, the initiative will deliver support to 80 Ealing businesses across two cohorts. Demand is expected to be high and interested businesses should apply without delay.
Registered business who complete the programme will leave with a better sales & marketing strategy geared for success, delivered through:
- Peer learning and networking sessions
- One-to-one guidance
- Access to an AI assistant for additional support by Now|Comms
- Free use of Now|Comms’ AI marketing toolkit ‘Joggl‘, enabling business profile creation, social media engagement, competitor analysis, SEO enhancement, and blog creation.
- Interactive workshops led by industry experts
- Periodic monitoring and support from the LWIN project team
Upon selection, businesses will be allocated to the sales or marketing track, or a combination tailored to their specific needs.
To be eligible you must:
- Be based in the London Borough of Ealing
- Have traded for at least three years with accounts filed at Companies House
- Have a turnover not exceeding £50 million
To apply, register now which will take approximately 15 minutes, and you will receive contact from the project team to assess your interest.