Could you give some work experience opportunities to young people aged 16-24? If so have you considered creating your own traineeship scheme?
Here is what LMP Education offer with a Traineeship:
1. A Trainee working for you, at least 3 days a week at no cost.
2. Free recruitment service.
3. A programme that is designed to meet the needs of your organisation and can develop talent in the ways you need.
4. Fully funded training programme covering Employability, E&D and Functional Skills.
5. Apprenticeship training or employment support at point of progression.
6. A £1,000 incentive payment to your organisation (per trainee, up to a maximum of 10- in each of the 9 regions of England).
To read more about Traineeships, please read this article or visit this site for case studies and fact sheets.
Upon successful completion of the traineeship, the trainee will progress onto an apprenticeship with LMP Education (or into employment with yourselves) where you have the below options/incentives:
· Hire an apprentice before 30th January 2022 – receive £3,000. Full course listing here.
· All courses are fully funded by the Apprenticeship levy – and you can also upskill existing staff.
· Furthermore, LMP Education’s sister company, Inspire ATA offers a flexible option to lease an apprentice for a fixed duration (6 months or more).
· All of the above options offer a free recruitment service and LMP Education can start this process immediately.
For further information contact Karl Leeming (Partnerships Team Leader, LMP Education) M: 07516 198 621 or E: Karl@lmpeducation.org