Next year, West London Business will exhibit at the Evening Standard’s SME XPO – the UK’s premier exhibition and conference dedicated exclusively to ambitious SME founders and decision-makers looking to scale their businesses.
Taking place on April 23-24 2024 at ExCeL London, West London businesses can register now for the opportunity to gain valuable insights, connect with peers, and explore cutting-edge solutions for business growth.
Delegates who attend can expect to take advantage of:
- Over 100 hours of free peer-to-peer learning, covering a wide range of topics including scaling up, future trends, the founder’s formula, finance, and investment.
- Networking with over 4,000 of the nation’s most forward-thinking entrepreneurs.
- The opportunity to connect with more than 100 best-in-class suppliers committed to providing solutions tailored to help your business succeed.
- SME XPO is open to everyone, from industry experts to enthusiastic advocates.
- Best of all, attendance is free.
Join us for both days by claiming your free tickets at: https://smexpo.co.uk